We are just a week and a half away from the first Upstate Fam Jam! And let me tell you–we are excited! The Upstate Family Resource Center and the Melting Pot Music Society are proud to partner to provide this family fun event and showcase some aMaZiNg local talent!
Here are some tips and information you will need to know for the event:
- Entrance and Parking: There will be two entrances into Boiling Springs High School off of Old Furnace Rd. There will not be access onto the campus via McMillan Blvd. Please park in designated Boiling Springs High School Parking spots or at Holden’s Chapel Baptist Church
- Yes, there is a cover-charge- $3 for those over 12 years old. (If you are 12 and under –you are free!!)
- Bring cash or credit–but mostly cash. We will be accepting credit cards for the entry fee, but we can not say if all the vendors will be set up to accept plastic.
- Bring sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses! It will be sunny!
- Please, leave Fido at home. No pets please
- No coolers (and please no outside food–go to Food Truck Row!)
- The JM Smith Sound Stage will be on the football field, so you can enjoy stadium seating–bring blankets or stadium chairs for comfort.
- The inflatable obstacle course and slide will be open from 3pm- 6:30pm
- The schedule of performances is as follows (*subject to change)
- 3:00- Paige Hicks sings the National Anthem
- 3:10 pm- Peyton Jackson
- 3:40 pm- Chris “CeeJ” Jefferson
- 5:00 pm- His & Hers
- 5:40 pm- Buck Shoals
- 6:20 pm- Templeton Maestro
- 7:00 pm- Rescue Party
- You can get your own Fam Jam t-shirt on Eventbrite.com and get FREE admission with purchase!!
We want to thank our sponsors: JM Smith Corporation, Denny’s, the UPS Store of Boiling Springs, and ProGrin for making this possible.