Do you have some extra time in the morning? Have great organizational skills? Are you a people person? Do you like mentoring? Then we need you!!!! Harvest Family Ministries is currently seeking qualified individuals to work with families during Ministry hours (Monday- Thursday 9-12). If you are interested, please contact Nora Curiel at 578-6013 ext 1604 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches will provide case management services to clients including: intake assessment, benefit assessment, goal setting, progress monitoring, and referrals. Coaches will meet with clients, provide one-on-one counseling, and connect them with the appropriate resources.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following.
• Collect, input, and update client data using Charity tracker.
• Assist with the immediate need of the client (food, financial, other).
• Assess client needs and develop an individual goal plan with each client. (Including initial and follow-up sessions or phone calls).
• Invite the client to participate in Strive to Thrive University and sign them up for classes.
• Make appropriate referrals to achieve greater results (VocRehab, SC Works, DEW, Goodwill, Regenesis Adult Ed, Community Works Carolina, etc.)
• Enter the goals set into Charity Tracker Outcomes and update whenever a goal is reached
• Participate in trainings and meetings